- Where is the Charter Amphitheater?
The Charter Amphitheater is located inside Heritage Park at 861 SE Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Click here for directions - http://www.charteramphitheatre.com/parkinganddirections.html
- What are the Charter Amphitheater’s Hours of Operation?
The Administrative Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
The Charter Amphitheatre Box Office will be open from 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM on the day an event goes on sale to the public. On the day of the event, the Charter Amphitheatre Box Office will open at 10:00 AM. Advance tickets for events at the Charter Amphitheatre may also be purchased at the BI-LO Center Box Office.
- Where can I get the best tickets to an event? Is there a box office?
Tickets can be purchased at the Charter Amphitheatre Box Office (see above for times), the BI-LO Center Box Office, online at ticketmaster.com, by calling 800-745-3000 or by visiting a Ticketmaster Outlet located in the following Publix Grocery Stores:
Greenville – 1750 Woodruff Rd., 29607
Greenville – 235 South Pleasantburg Dr., 29607
Spartanburg – 905 East Main St., 29307
Taylors-2801 Wade Hampton Blvd., 29687
Duncan – 2153 East Main St., 29334
Easley – 6525 Calhoun Memorial Hwy., 29640
Anderson – 3801-B Clemson Blvd., 29621
- Where can I pick up tickets from will call?
Tickets purchased over the phone or online within 2 weeks of the event will be left at Will Call located at the Charter Amphitheatre Box Office. Tickets left at Will Call may only be picked up the day of the event, 1 hour before the gates open for the event. Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up Will Call tickets. If tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster, the credit card used to purchase the tickets and the Ticketmaster Confirmation Number must also be presented to pick up tickets
- At what age does a child need a ticket?
Everyone 2+ must have a ticket to enter the Amphitheater. Check specific event pages and/or Ticketmaster for any noted changes to this policy.
- What is prohibited at a Charter Amphitheater Event?
- Outside food and beverages
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to guns, knives, pocket knives, pepper spray, spiked jewelry, fireworks, and anything else that can be harmful to you or those around you
- No animals (unless it is needed to assist an individual with a disability)
- No glass bottles/cans are permitted
- Video or recording devices. All media request must be made in advance
- Can I tailgate at an event at the Charter Amphitheater?
Charter Amphitheatre does not encourage tailgating; if you choose to do so, we ask patrons to keep our parking lots clean. Grilling or open flame of any kind is NOT ALLOWED inside or outside the venue. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE PARKING LOTS.
- When do the gates open for an event?
Venue gates usually open 90 minutes prior to show time. Please check specific event information for entry times.
- Can I bring lawn chairs and/or blankets into the Amphitheater?
Lawn chars, small blankets and towels are permitted inside the Amphitheater unless otherwise noted.
- Is the Charter Amphitheater accessible to persons with disabilities?
Yes, ADA seating is available at the top of the hill on a paved area with a railing. An ADA restroom is also available near the main gate. For ADA seating, please call 864.250.4870.
- What is the Charter Amphitheater’s policy on cameras?
Cameras without detachable lens, digital and disposable cameras are permitted at the Amphitheater unless otherwise noted for a specific event.
- Can I leave the Amphitheater and come back into an event?
Re-entry to an event is not allowed for events unless otherwise noted on the specific event page.
- Can I smoke at the Charter Amphitheater?
Answer:In accordance with the City of Simpsonville Smoking Ordinance (section 18-205), the Charter Amphitheatre is a non-smoking facility.
- Can I bring outside food/drinks into the Amphitheater?
Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Amphitheater.
- What kind of alcohol is sold at the Amphitheater?
Beer and Wine along with Wine based drinks are available. The SPINX Summer Patio is a full service area. Tickets to the SPINX Summer Patio can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com. Upgrade your CHARTER AMPHITHEATRE event tickets during purchase to include the SPINX Summer Patio!
- What payment options do I have at the Charter Amphitheater?
Some of the concession stands and vendors do accept credit cards but many are cash only. There are ATMs on site.
- Is there First Aid and Security on site?
First Aid and Security services are located at the top of the hill.
- What about the weather?
Events are rain or shine. We prefer you bring a rain coat or poncho and small umbrellas are allowed. In the event of sever weather conditions (thunder, lightening, etc.), announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event. We offer no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases
**All policies are subject to change based on artist’s approval and may change for specific shows. Check out the specific show event page for updated policy information