We are expecting heavy traffic for the Mumford & Sons show on Wednesday, Sept. 11. We strongly encourage all guests to carpool and arrive early. Parking is $5 per car, cash only, and the parking lots open at 2:30pm. Tailgating is permitted but open flames/grilling is prohibited.
* Arrive early and carpool
* Follow directions from traffic officers and parking staff
* If taking 385S to the Amphitheatre, please use either Fairview Road or Harrison Bridge Road exits.
* If taking 385N to the Amphitheatre, please use the Harrison Bridge Road exit.
* Directions taking 385 S to main entrance: Exit Fairview Road and go left. Turn right onto Main Street and then left into the main entrance of the Amphitheatre.
* Directions taking 385 S to main entrance: Exit Harrison Bridge Road and go left. Turn left onto Main Street and then right into the main entrance of the Amphitheatre.
* Directions taking 385 S to back entrance: Exit Harrison Bridge Road and go left. Turn right onto Main Street and then left onto Bryson Dr. Turn left onto Howard Dr. and the back Amphitheatre entrance will be about half a mile on your left.
Please note: This show is standing room only. There will be no chairs in the Pavilion and no chairs or blankets will be permitted on the lawn.
If you purchased tickets in the General Admission Pavilion Area, you have purchased a paperless/credit card entry ticket. In order to gain entry into the show, you will need to bring with you the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets. More information on paperless/credit card entry ticketing can be found here. http://www.ticketmaster.com/creditcardentry